Firstly, it’s great to see so many NEW members joining #BEXC17 and we we would like to extend a warm BEC welcome to: Athena Hall, BookKeeping Ltd, Pearson Solicitors,Travel Counsellors, Bromleys’ Solicitors LLP, Kathryn L Wilkinson,Wealth Management,The Property Mentor, Diamond Decorators (UK) Ltd, Q Cleaning Services Ltd,Utility Warehouse, Allen,Mills Howard & Co Accountants,The Future Ltd, Guide Bridge MoT and Service, Defero Consultancy Ltd, Valiant Property Services, Crispin Rhodes Ltd, Geoicke Ltd, and Syrus Wills(UK) Ltd.
As a BEC member you will receive the following beneﬁts:
- Exclusivity for your business only one per discipline in a sector
- Preferential website member log in
- Entry into BEC Business Awards hosted by BEC
- Preferential rates at The Business Expo hosted by BEC
- Business presentations at the event
- Seminars & Workshops
- 1-1 meeting to develop your own business
- Exclusive stand invitation at business Expo events
- Access to build future strategic partners
- Member’s gifts & promotions
- Preferential introductions
- Display your own business banner pop up at monthly events
- Company mention within BEC marketing/Social Media
- Feature as Guest Blog through BEC website
DEDICATED MEMBERS PAGE AND MEMBERS DIRECTORY …REGISTER NOW!
We also have a dedicated members page and members directory. Login to Member sign in to register http://www.bexc.co.uk and you will receive your link for your user name and password. Upload your logo, bio and website and start sharing your details with the other BEC members. Sharing of information amongest members can help to build strategic alliances and lead to referrals
Another arm of BEC is to facilitate seminars to help develop those important business skills and presentation skills for your dedicated 10 minute presentation. This month we have Athena Hall presenting her business.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of the Founder Members to arrange those seminar facilities and if you wish to present your business to the room
Become a BEC Guest Blogger….
All BEC members are eligible to write a guest blog that will be featured as
‘The Business of the Month’
on our website http://www.bexc.co.uk/news
Please send your blogs to BEC Founder Member
*BEC Tip – blogs need to be 300+ words in length.
Guest blogger for February is Athena Hall BookKeeping Ltd
Athena Hall BookKeeping Ltd
BookKeeping Tips for Business
Wednesday 15 February, at Denton Golf Club
Join us for Future Events
March – Pearsons Solicitors Workshop and BEC Network lunch at Denton Golf Club
April – Tameside Expo – Curzon Ashton Football Club, Hosted by BEC
more info coming soon…….
Don’t forget to register for your BEC network lunch on
Denton Golf Club, 12noon – 2.00pm
We look forward to seeing you there…….