Firstly, it’s great to see so many NEW members joining #BEXC17 and we we would like to extend a warm BEC welcome to: Athena Hall, BookKeeping Ltd, Pearson Solicitors,Travel Counsellors, Bromleys’ Solicitors LLP, Kathryn L Wilkinson,Wealth Management,The Property Mentor, Diamond Decorators (UK) Ltd, Q Cleaning Services Ltd,Utility Warehouse, Allen,Mills Howard & Co Accountants,The Future Ltd, Guide Bridge MoT and Service, Defero Consultancy Ltd, Valiant Property Services, Crispin Rhodes Ltd, Geoicke Ltd, and Syrus Wills(UK) Ltd.
As a BEC member you will receive the following beneﬁts:
- Exclusivity for your business only one per discipline in a sector
- Preferential website member log in
- Entry into BEC Business Awards hosted by BEC
- Preferential rates at The Business Expo hosted by BEC
- Business presentations at the event
- Seminars & Workshops
- 1-1 meeting to develop your own business
- Exclusive stand invitation at business Expo events
- Access to build future strategic partners
- Member’s gifts & promotions
- Preferential introductions
- Display your own business banner pop up at monthly events
- Company mention within BEC marketing/Social Media
- Feature as Guest Blog through BEC website
DEDICATED MEMBERS PAGE AND MEMBERS DIRECTORY …REGISTER NOW!
We also have a dedicated members page and members directory. Login to Member sign in to register http://www.bexc.co.uk and you will receive your link for your user name and password. Upload your logo, bio and website and start sharing your details with the other BEC members. Sharing of information amongest members can help to build strategic alliances and lead to referrals
Another arm of BEC is to facilitate seminars to help develop those important business skills and presentation skills for your dedicated 10 minute presentation. This month we have Athena Hall presenting her business.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of the Founder Members to arrange those seminar facilities and if you wish to present your business to the room