- Membership of The Business Executive Club (also referred to as BEC) is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. These may be subject to change and we shall not be obliged to notify you of changes so please refer to newsletters, our website and Facebook page for notifications of changes that may affect your membership.
- Any application for membership must be made via the official channel to the Group administrators and this will be confirmed in writing before membership is deemed as accepted.
- Membership fees are annual. The fees must be paid as a one-off payment. No refunds of the annual membership fee will be accepted.
- All membership fees are exclusive of VAT.
- Membership of the BEC is for an initial Term of 12 months from the date of signing the application form.
- At membership renewal time, all renewal fees must be paid in full by the renewal date or membership will be cancelled automatically. If you do not wish to renew after a year’s term, then you must let us know in writing or by email within 2 months of the expiry date.
- Monthly Lunch is to be booked via Eventbrite. No refund will be offered on pre-paid lunch fees for non-members, however at the Organisers discretion we may be able to transfer the payment to the following month.
- Visitors will be allowed to attend a network lunch on 2 occasions before a membership is required. No return within 12 months of last visit.
- Each member is permitted to use the logo on their website whilst in current membership
- One member per category/specialist area will be permitted.
All categories will be listed and information can be obtained from the BEC team as to the vacant categories.
In any event of conflict, the membership team decision is final
- Dress code is smart casual
- Members agree to comply with all Health and Safety regulations and policies of all host venues.
- We will respect the information you give us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep your data accurate and up to date. We will use your data to administer your membership.
- It may be necessary for reasons within or beyond our control to change the date, venue, time or number of places.
- The trade marks, names, logos and service marks displayed are registered and unregistered trademarks of The Business Executive Club Limited. Nothing contained within either our website or marketing materials should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of The Business Executive Club Limited.
- The decision of the Board of Directors is final.
- We may update these terms from time to time at our discretion. Amended terms shall become effective as soon as they are placed upon the Website